- Attard, Josphine, Donia Baldacchino, and Liberato Camilleri. 2014. Nurses’ and midwives’ acquisition of competency in spiritual care: A focus on education. Nurse Education Today 34: 1460–66. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bailey, Maria E., Sue Moran, and Margaret Graham. 2009. Creating a spiritual tapestry: Nurses’ experiences of delivering spiritual care to patients in as Irish hospice. InterventionalJournalofPalliativeNursing 15: 42–48. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Baldacchino,Donia. 2006. Nursingcompetenciesforspiritualcare. JournalofClinicalNursing15: 885–96. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Baldacchino, Donia. 2008. Teaching on the spiritual dimension in care: The perceived impact on undergraduate nursing students. Nursing Education Today 28: 501–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed] Baldacchino, Donia. 2010a.
- Spirituality in the Healthcare Workplace. MDPI. Donia Baldacchino
- Caring in Lourdes: An innovation in students’ clinical placement. British Journal of Nursing 19: 352–66. [CrossRef] [PubMed] Baldacchino, Donia. 2010b. Spiritual Care: Being in Doing.
- Blata-l-Bajda: Preca Library. Baldacchino, Donia. 2010c. Long-term causal meaning of myocardial infarction. British Journal of Nursing 19: 774–81. [CrossRef]
- [PubMed] Baldacchino, Donia. 2011. Myocardial Infarction: A turning point in meaning in life over time. British Journal of Nursing 20: 107–14.
© 2020 by the author. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).