Therapies can be an effective treatment for a host of mental, emotional and spiritual problems.
Most therapies aim at a few or all of the following goals :
- Reinforcing client’s resolve for betterment.
- Lessening emotional pressure.
- Unfolding the potential for positive growth.
- Modifying habits.
- Changing thinking patterns.
- Increasing self-awareness.
- Improving interpersonal relations and communication
- Facilitating decision-making.
- Assisting in making aware of one’s choices in life.
- Help in relating to one’s social environment in a more creative and self-aware manner.
[This article has been written as a part of the series –“Ananta Daily“. To know more about Ananta, check this.] If you found this article interesting you may also like – Effects of Stress on Body and Coping with Stress